Sunday, March 7, 2010

Boy or Girl? Doesn't matter.

Dear Baby,

This upcoming Friday March 12, 2010, we are going to the doctor and we are going to find out if you will be a boy or a girl. We are very excited! I will be honest with you, and tell you that I hope you will be a boy because I have always wanted a boy. But if by chance, if you are a girl, just know that you will be my little princess and I will love you with all my heart. I cannot wait to find out! Oh, and you mom is excited too! Your mom has been actually a lot different lately. She so sensitive at every little thing I say that sometimes I feel like I should just keep my mouth shut. So, last week I was working out and I said to your mom that we should go for walks sometimes because in the book that I'm reading called, The Expectant Father, it says that the expecting mother should go for walks to stay in shape. She got all defensive about it and thought that was my way of saying that she was fat. What? Your mom is actually starting to show now so I think she is more sensitive about her figure. She has actually quite an appetite now and she is finishing all her food. which is great because for awhile there, she had no appetite. At least that it was the book says. But it's true because when she was in her first trimester, she had lost 10 pounds. I think that she is still under her weight she was before she got pregnant. Your mom is crazy! But I think she is more beautiful now more than ever. Thanks to you baby, I feel like I did when I first met your mother and I feel as if I am falling in love with her all over again. It's a great feeling. But she got so mad at me for suggesting that we go for walks, that it got me upset. I didn't mean anything by it and your mom is logical enough to know that. I'm glad that as sensitive as she has become, she is still that beautiful, smart, understanding, and logical person that I fell in love with. But we'll see what happens next month!
I think that your godfather and I are the most excited about finding out your sex. I was at a shoe store last week buying myself some new Jordans and I saw little baby Jordans that matched mine. I couldn't stop smiling and had to call your mother. I wanted to buy every infant set and baby shoes in the store. Just so you know, your godfather and I are going to buy you a lot of sneakers. And a lot of clothes. And a lot of toys. We are just so excited, we want to buy you everything! We all cannot wait to find out your sex and we look forward to the day we can meet you! We all love you very much.

It will all randomly work out,

Dad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dad,
Don't Worry You will be Fantastic!